- Over 800 books sold!
- Listed on Amazon’s Top Rated in Snowboarding (April 2021).
- Listed as #2 on Amazon’s Hot New Releases in Snowboarding (March 2021).
- Available at 16 locations in Colorado (includes bookstores and retail stores) in seven counties (Eagle, Summit, Garfield, Routt, Pitkin, San Miguel, and Arapahoe).
- The book is also available at one location in Arizona!
- Included in the November 8 and 15, 2022 Glendale Chamber weekly newsletter.
- Reviewed by The Snowboarder’s Journal (November 2022).
- Mentioned in the Vail Daily (March 2022).
- Front page coverage in the December 2021 issue of the Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle.
- Promoted in The Bookworm local author newsletter (December 2021).
- Promoted on Bookshop’s social media accounts (November 2021).
- Featured in the April 2021 issue of the Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle.
- Featured in Colorado Mountain College’s April 2021 newsletter.
- Included in two Glendale Chamber of Commerce weekly newsletters (March and April 2021).
- Featured in two Vail Daily articles (March 2021).
- Laura and Wookie were interviewed by Summit County’s Krystal 93 radio station (March 2021).
The Bookworm of Edwards
- Asked to be part of the store’s Local Author Spotlight (December 2022).
- Most successful book by a local author in the history of the store (as of spring 2021).
- Most successful book signing by a local author (as of spring 2021).
- #2 bestseller for March 2021.
- The book has been available on the Hovland Snowskates website since October 2021.
- In May 2021, WINHRN became part of real estate welcome packages created by Slifer Smith & Frampton for new Vail Valley homeowners.
- The Eagle Valley Library District has been carrying the book since April 2021. It’s available at the Avon, Eagle, and Gypsum Public Libraries.
- Next Page Book Store (7/11/21)
- ArtSpace Gallery + Workshop (4/9/21)
- The Bookworm (3/20/21)